Near the Old Man of Storr, Scotland I took this in 2004

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Karma is a _____________?

I hope everyone is signing the Harb Seal Bill: the anti-seal slaughtering petition. If you haven't yet, then please do it now. It takes just a minute, and your voice is important in, hopefully getting my ass government to realize that karma is a screaming banshee, when provoked.

Bottom line: Sign the seal petition.

In other news, crocuses are a bloomin', so are the lovely hyacinths and daffodils...and I have seen many a chubby robin of late, I've even seen cardinals..pretty good!


My kitty is the quintessential hockey player..with some cord.

And travels are in the air for yours truly.


Here's a thought; many people who don't want to consume a steady flow of negativity choose to not watch the news or read the paper, but what about all the "reality television", and the misogyny disguised as entertainment via shows or magazines?

People who imbibe the news never say: " Hey, I'm gonna tune out and turn my brain off out for an hour and watch world politics."

The light, fluffy stuff is actually more lethal than watching the shit go down in Gaza.

Think about it.


2 comments:

  1. True True, thats the problem with American TV and movies "OH Don't make me think, I just want to be entertained!"
    I swear some of the movies and/or TV shows I have taken notice of, I believe, literally leech intelligence from the audience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course they do! It's their goal...mass media, chiefly tv, is the new opiate.

    ReplyDelete