Near the Old Man of Storr, Scotland I took this in 2004

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Little joys

So, after crow-watching for 3 weeks now, I am so happy to report that my lonely neighbourhood crow was sitting perched atop a large billboard, cawing next and right to her/him was another crow who seemed just as enthusiastic to be able to share the sunshine with someone else!

We all need friends. Loneliness is terrible, for everyone. So, seeing the crows was beautiful!!

I also saw a rainbow this morning, it must be an omen; because there was no rain and it wasn't overcast at all, just completely sunny.

Keep asking/telling people to sign my petition, even with the names of famous dead vegetarians, such as St. Francis of Assisi; the original animal lover,

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/put-animal-rights-into-the-constitution

2 comments:

  1. Horray for the crows!
    Yes we all do need friends, even if they are via this WWW :) Glad we're buddies

    ReplyDelete