Near the Old Man of Storr, Scotland I took this in 2004

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My first thousand signatures!

My petition, urging the Canadian government to include animal rights in the constitution, has finally reached and surpassed 1,000 signatures! How exciting is this?!
Here's the one with the most signatures...
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/put-animal-rights-into-the-constitution

I have the petition posted have and re-posted it at both its 2 locations , so it is in existence 4 times, and with that the current signature total is 1,009!

It's an amazing beginning and it's taken a lot of work! It will continue to take a lot more work in order to reach my goal of not only attaining at least 10,000 signatures but of actually having animal rights encoded into our constitution!



2 comments: